We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our clients and visitors to this website.
It is our policy:
- That visitors can browse our website without disclosing personal data.
- That personal information such as your name, postal and email addresses, or telephone number is private and confidential.
- To respect the purpose for which our site visitors and clients give us information, and to only use the information for that purpose.
- To only ask for information that will be used to serve our clients.
- Not to sell, rent, or in any way provide any personal information of clients or visitors to third parties for email marketing
- To send information only to people who specifically request and consent to it.
- To store personal information in a secure location where it is only accessible by designated staff.
- Not to use "cookies."
If you have any concerns, or would like to access the personal data that we may hold about you, please contact us.
Copyright 2003-2010 elitewords.com
||What My Clients are Saying|
Andrea Senft, Community Developer, Abbotsford
"I have had the pleasure of working with Philip of elitewords.com on numerous projects over the last few years. His work is exceptional and I highly recommend his services."
Denise Quinell, Eastern Fraser Valley Child Care Coalition
"Thank you for your hard work on our brochure. We appreciated your keen eye for detail and the organization that you brought to the timelines, design, and production. Your suggestions concerning the wording of the text were great, as you pointed out problems and provided solutions that we would never thought of. As you know, the project involved a lot of people and required obtaining feedback and building consensus quickly to meet a tight deadline. Your communication skills were quite simply amazing in orchestrating it to all come together. The resulting brochure was much better than we had expected. Thank you again and I look forward to working with you in the future!"
Click here to read more.